- http://traverse.org.au/ – a great place to find good apologetic (defending your faith) resources around all sorts of hot topics.
- https://www.olivetreemedia.com.au/towards-belief/ – Great ten week apologetic resources developed out of Australian research of the average Australian person and their views on and objections to Christian faith.
Small Group resources – Multimedia
- https://whoneedsgod.com/ – Explore with non-Christians or committed Christians How God is central to life in a age that believes it doesn’t need him.
- http://www.theworkofthepeople.com/ – Full of videos that can either be used in worship (Apostles creed) or that are conversation starters that cover a certain topic or idea (ideal for small groups).
- https://flannel.org/store/films/flow – the guys that made nooma have also done a bunch of other very good short film series / teaching series. This one in particular is very good and is packed full of creativity.
- https://flannel.org/store/films/eds-story – Ed Dobson is dying from an incurable degenerative disease. those moving and challenging short film he provides so many challenges, and most of all provides hope.
- http://www.towardsbelief.org.au – Great ten week apologetic resources developed out of Australian research of the average Australian person and their views on and objections to Christian faith.
- https://thebibleproject.com/ – Really simple and straightforward biblical teaching Videos on various topics with an aim to cover every book of the bible. Each animated Video also has a discussion guide you can download. Make a donation to help them finish the project.
- https://www.wearesparkhouse.org/ – A Couple of good confirmation resources here. where there is a focus on youth ministry, there are also resources for all ages.
- http://www.abigyear.net/ – A Big Year -This is a way to intentionally follow Jesus through taking on a set of challenges each month that focus on the big themes of Jesus’ life and teaching. This can be done individually but is best done with a group of people that meet regularly. There is even A Big Year for families.
- Discipleship in the age of authenticity – A great article that clearly explains how our current culture views the importance of authenticity and how the church can respond. http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevinwax/2014/11/10/discipleship-in-the-age-of-authenticity/
- Thom Rainer has done some great research into young adults and the church. you should definitely check out his books, including simple church and essential church. but for now here is a podcast where they talk about how to stop young adults leaving your community. http://thomrainer.com/2015/02/24/six-keys-reaching-millennials-established-churches-rainer-leadership-101/
- Christians, Are you ready for exile stage two. – Great insight into how we have read cultures disengagement with Christianity in the wrong way, and what the reality is for the future of the church and christians in Australia. http://stephenmcalpine.com/2015/05/28/christian-are-you-ready-for-exile-stage-two
- http://reidryan.blogspot.com.au/ – Reid Matthias and his brother in a Christian devotional blog dedicated to use the Bible to bring light to a world that is shrouded in darkness
- https://christspieces.org/practices – a little collection of interactive and reflective prayer resources to help you embed practices into everyday life.